Knight Keystor

A record of my journey of chess improvement.

Friday, November 17, 2006

A Fresh Start

I've used the opportunity of my PlayChess account expiring to start anew so to say. I didn't want to pay for a new serial number since I'll get another free year when I buy Deep Fritz 10 in a week or two. So instead, I decided to create my second account using my Fritz 9 serial number. My handle on PlayChess is now Kknight.

I'll wait until my ratings settle a bit before I update them on my sidebar. Theoretically they shouldn't change significantly, but I can say that my new blitz rating is already quite a bit higher than it was in my other account. This is due to the fact that the blitz rating on my other account was derived primarily from 50+ very bad blitz games that I played when I first started on PlayChess over a year ago. My new rating will likely be a fair bit closer to my slow rating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker